In November 2013, the Hon. C. Pyne, Minister for Education, announced that the government “will deliver a clear strategy, one that lays out a path to growing a world class education and research industry, that realises our economic potential, reduces barriers and frees the sector to be more productive and globally competitive.” He further announced an increase in funding of A$522m (1177 projects) for the research and innovation sector.
ComWriter is a writing tool that directly supports productivity within the research sector.
– store resources within your writing application
– capture bibliographic data easily
– mobile technology to take research with you in the cloud
– write productively using modern tools; collapse sections, drop’n’drag paragraphs to re-order
– leave formatting for others to consider by using pre-defined styles to academic standards (e.g., APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago, Turabian)